Thursday, April 5, 2012

#10 Praiseworthy

To be completely honest, there is nothing really special about this book. I enjoyed it greatly, yes. However, this is coming from a very bias oppinion. This blog and evaluation is coming from a student who has been in love with Aerosmith's music for as long as he can remember. Personally, I can not see anybody who is not an Aerosmith fan getting into this book like I did. It was decently written, and had a lot of meaning behind it. The book isn't bad by any means, though if somebody like myself were to give it a completely fair, unbias oppinion, the book may recieve a 6.5 out of 10 rating. If one were to choose the most praiseworthy aspect of this book, it would be, as menchoned before, the heart behind the man who is Steven Tyler. This side of him does not show often and to see it in paper was very special and what I consider praisworthy.


No comments:

Post a Comment